1. Prohibited Activities.
Specifically you must not undertake the following activities:
– Post, send or otherwise transmit to or through the site any unlawful, infringing, harmful, harassing, defamatory, threatening, vulgar, sexually explicit, hateful or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, any material that exploits children or is invasive of or in breach of another person’s privacy or other rights or any material that Eco in its sole discretion does not wish posted or transmitted on the site;
– Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
– Upload or otherwise make available, files that contain images, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including without limitation copyright or trademark laws and rights of publicity and privacy unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary authorizations to do the same;
– Misrepresent your identity or affiliation in any way;
– Engage in deceptive online marketing;
– Violate any applicable laws or regulations;
– Assist or permit any persons in engaging in any of the activities described above;
– Log into or attempting to log into a server or account that you are not authorized to access;
– Access data or take any action to obtain data, information or services not intended for you or your use;
– Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any system or network;
– Tamper, hack, modify or otherwise corrupt or breach security or authentication measures; or
– Transmit material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files or other computer programming routines or engines or engage in conduct that could damage, disrupt or otherwise impair or interfere with a computer’s functionality or the operation of the site.
2. No Solicitation.
Please be advised that Eco does not accept or consider unsolicited ideas for any purpose. Your transmission of any promotions, products, ideas, technologies, or processes is not protected. In the event that any Eco agents, employees or other affiliates utilize any unsolicited ideas, promotions or other material, Eco retains full right to make use of that material. That material shall be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. Any submission which you desire Eco to consider must be pursuant to standard agreements with which Eco works. Any unsolicited material which you provide may be used by Eco without any payment or accounting to you or others. Eco shall have the full right to transmit that information or utilize it in any way it sees fit.
3. Copyrights and Trademarks.
The material made available at this site is protected by copyright. No material from this site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way without written permission of the copyright owner, except that you may download one copy of the materials on any single computer and produce one printed copy for your personal, noncommercial use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. Modification of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of Eco’s copyright and other proprietary rights. Permission for all other uses of materials contained herein, including reproducing and distributing multiple copies, or linking to any page at this site except the “home page”, must be obtained from Eco in advance. For purposes of this Agreement, the use of any such material on any other website or networked computer environment is prohibited. All design rights, databases and compilation and other intellectual property rights, in each case whether registered or unregistered, and related goodwill are proprietary to Eco.
In the event you download software from the site, the software, including any files, images incorporated in or generated by the software, and data accompanying the software (collectively, the “Software”) are licensed to you by Eco. Eco does not transfer title to the Software to you. You may own the medium on which the Software is recorded, but Eco retains full and complete title to the Software, and all intellectual property rights therein. You may not redistribute, sell, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reduce the Software to a human-perceivable form, except to the extent permitted by applicable law and on giving Eco prior written notice of such activities.
All trademarks, service marks, logos and trade names, whether registered or unregistered, are proprietary to Eco or to other companies where so indicated. You may not reproduce, download or otherwise use any such trademarks, service marks, logos or trade names without the prior written consent of the appropriate owner thereof.
The materials in this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Eco disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Eco does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Eco does not make any representations or warranties regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. Use of this website and/or the information contained herein is done at your sole risk.
5. Limitation of Liability.
To the extent permitted under applicable law, under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Eco be liable for any compensatory, punitive, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials in this site, even if Eco or an Eco authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, and so to that extent the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In no event shall Eco’s total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence) or otherwise exceed the amount paid by you to Eco, if any, for using this site.
Eco reserves the right to terminate your access to its website at any time, with or without cause, for any reason or no reason, with or without notice. Your right to utilize this website is contingent upon permission by Eco, which permission may be withheld in its sole discretion.
7. Governing Laws.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Washington, without giving any effect to any principles of conflicts of law. If any provision of this transmission shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this Agreement and shall not effect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions.
8. Attorney’s Fees and Costs.
In the event any dispute arises from the use of this Website, the substantially prevailing party shall be entitled to reimbursement for their reasonable attorney’s fees and costs.
9. Jurisdiction and Venue.
Jurisdiction and venue for any dispute arising from the use of this Website shall lie solely with the Superior Court for the State of Washington, King County, Seattle location.
Eco reserves the right to revise this statement at any time without notice. Eco accepts no responsibility for your failure to abide by these rules, as amended or otherwise.